Managed Air Power Program
Managing your business is your business.
Building and managing compressed air systems is ours.
AIR offers the Sullair Managed Air Power program that is a comprehensive solution to all your compressed air needs.
- An analysis of your compressed air needs—including future growth
- Installation of a complete Sullair compressed air solution tailored to your specific requirements for air flow, pressure and air quality
- Maintenance and management of your system for worry-free uptime
- No capital outlays required
Advantages of Managed Air Power Program
- Comprehensive up-front audit and analysis
- Solutions customized specifically for your operations
- Comprehensive solution management
- Around the clock management
- Complete budget control
More about the Advantages of the Sullair Managed Air Power Program
Comprehensive up-front audit and analysis
- Thoroughly understanding your business including current-state as well as future goals enables Sullair to provide the right solution for you.
Solutions customized specifically for your operations
- Solutions recommended are specific to your business and needs. Sullair exclusive tools including AirSuite™ provide the best options for you. No off-the-shelf offerings requiring you to adapt your operations are ever considered.
Comprehensive solution management
- Everything is considered — from space required to solution redundancy; from air quality to air consumption; from maintenance to repair.
Around the clock management
- We monitor your compressed air operations 24/7/365 to ensure maximum uptime. This constant review enables us to detect and address potential concerns before they impact your business.
Complete budget control
- The costs for your compressed air consumption is fixed from day one. And there are no capital outlays required – all costs, including maintenance and management, are included.
- * * Compressed air usage above expected demand will result in increased fees as specified in your contract.
What Air Industrial Resource can do for you
24/7 emergency repair
No matter the make or model, you can count on our 24/7 emergency service to keep your compressed system working. We are equipped with a fleet of rental compressed air components to provide support—and uptime—when you need it most.
Our highly trained technicians are experts in the installation, maintenance, and repair of air compressors and related equipment. Whatever the problem, we'll find it, fix it, and prevent it from happening again.
No matter your industry, we carry a full line of Sullair industrial air compressors and air treatment solutions. Along with major equipment, AIR carries ancillary accessories to complete your system and aftermarket parts and fluids to keep your productivity flowing for years to come.