Quality Parts. Maximum Efficiency.
We at AIR understand the importance of your equipment running efficiently to maintain high operational productivity. That’s why we keep our warehouse and service trucks stocked with genuine OEM and quality parts for various compressed air and pump brands. Quality parts and fluids will help your system run at its highest performance and maintain efficiency and longevity.
For example, did you know an unclean air or oil filter causes the compressor to run less efficiently, allowing impurities to move through the system and degrade the quality of compressed air? The air compressor performance is affected by dirty air; the system needs to work harder to perform. Inefficiency increases cost, and the compressor will need to be replaced sooner, not to mention the downtime and costly repairs.
Replacing the filters will help prevent your compressor’s parts from failing prematurely and avoid oil contamination. Excellent service combined with an inventory of quality parts and fluids makes AIR your preferred partner to keep your compressed air systems performing for years to come.
Genuine Sullair Filters & Separators
- Optimalair® Inlet Air Compressor Filter – uses Sullair’s exclusive NANO fiber technology to capture contaminates extending the life of your fluid filter, fluid, separator, compressor and compressor bearings
- Fluid Filters for Sullair Industrial Air Compressors – designed to the exact specifications for Sullair’s full line of industrial air compressors
- Optimizer™ Industrial Air Compressor Separator – retains fluid in the system for re-use by separating fluid aerosols form the compressed air
- Replacement Filters – entire line of filter designed to remove impurities from your compressed air
Fluids, Oils, Lubricants - Oh My!
Whatever name you call it, proper oil and fluid choice, along with regularly scheduled flushes, are essential to your compressed air and pump system’s health and longevity.
Not sure what your system needs? No problem! The AIR team can assess and conduct a fluid analysis, if needed.
AIR carries Sullair advanced lubricant technology options:
- Sullube® Air Compressor Lubricant – 8000-hour compressor fluid
- 24KT® Air Compressor Lubricant – for around-the-clock use, year after year, with a 10-year warranty on the 24KT compressor air end
- SRF 1/4000® Air Compressor Lubricant – one-year or 4000-hour compressor fluid
- SRF II/8000® Air Compressor Lubricant – extended-life, 8000-hour compressor fluid
- AWF® Air Compressor Lubricant – for portable compressors, with a five-year portable air end warranty
Email us for Parts & Service
Contact AIR for more Info
CALL US: 816.356.6600
Address:6141 East Connecticut Ave Kansas City, MO 64120
What Air Industrial Resource can do for you
24/7 emergency repair
No matter the make or model, you can count on our 24/7 emergency service to keep your compressed system working. We are equipped with a fleet of rental compressed air components to provide support—and uptime—when you need it most.
Our highly trained technicians are experts in the installation, maintenance, and repair of air compressors and related equipment. Whatever the problem, we’ll find it, fix it, and prevent it from happening again.
No matter your industry, we carry a full line of Sullair industrial air compressors and air treatment solutions. Along with major equipment, AIR carries ancillary accessories to complete your system and aftermarket parts and fluids to keep your productivity flowing for years to come.